The Ferrara Division of INFN is located inside the Polo Scientifico-Tecnologico:
Building C, 2nd floor
Via G. Saragat 1
Tel. +39 (0532) 974211
Fax +39 (0532) 790003
By car, coming from the north:
- leave the tollway A13 (Bologna-Padua) at the Ferrara Nord exit
- follow the path to the Railway Station through Via Eridano, Via Modena, Viale Po
- with the station on the right side, go straight for 1.1 Km (see map below)
By car, coming from the south:
- leave the tollway A13 (Bologna-Padua) at the Ferrara Sud exit
- follow the sign for the city center through Via Bologna, turn left in Via Vittore Veneziani up to the end of via Aldo Ferraresi and finally follow the directions for the "Facolta' di Ingegneria"
- Ferrara is located on the railway between Bologna and Padua and is server daily by several regional, Intercity, Frecce and Italo trains.
- Immediately exiting from the station locate the bus stop (bus # 4). Leave at the next stop, marked "Facolta' di Ingegneria"; alternatively the walking distance is about 1.1 Km (see map below)
- the closest airport is "G. Marconi" in Bologna (BLQ).